Ingredients 200g shortbread /digestive/ granita biscuits crushed 100g butter melted 2 cups thickened cream 3/4 cups Nutella /chocolate spread Pinch of salt 2 tablespoons cornflour 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Mix melted butter with the crushed biscuits until well combined.
2. Pour into a tart tin and press the mixture into the tin and up the sides of the tin.
3. Chill while you make the filling.
4. Mix the cornflour and cream in a small pan and stir until smooth.
5. Add remaining ingredients and stir over medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil and thickens. About 3 mins.
6. Once the Nutella mixture has completely cooled pour it into prepared tart tin.
7. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight
8. (Optional) Sprinkle nuts and serve with berries, cream and raspberry sauce .
9. Enjoy !