110g castor sugar
2 1/2 teaspoon gelatine powder
370 ml cream
370 ml milk
1tsp vanilla essence
1. Mix cream, milk and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to the boil over low heat.
2. Stir until the sugar dissolves. Add the vanilla essence.
3. Mix 2 tablespoons of hot water with the gelatine and stir until dissolved.
4. Stir into the cream mixture.
5. Pour into 6 glasses and set in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
6. Serve with berries and crushed biscuits.
Let us know how it goes when you try this recipe 😊
By Chef Bex (IG: @bex.in.the.kitchenViews: 270